Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sweet addiction.



*wave* Hi, I'm Jen and I'm addicted to Junk FM. No, seriously. The boys of Junk FM (Mo, Tyler, George and Chris) make up the BEST cover band I have ever seen. They play a little bit of everything (Gaga, Outkast, Cheap Trick, Michael Jackson, John Michael Montgomery, David Lee Murphy and much, much more), they play it well and they have fun doing it. It doesn't hurt that they're super sweet and pretty cute (shh, don't tell my husband I said that). My only problem is that when I go to see them, I end up spending too much money, getting too drunk and dancing too foolishly (no, seriously, it's bad lol). My nights out are reserved solely for going to see this band...I'm sure everyone I've met has heard me rave about them. I even had a t-shirt made to show my support!! Anywho, if you're looking for an unforgettable night out, you must check them out Tell them I sent you...maybe if I recruit enough followers, they'll learn a Montgomery Gentry song for me. (Last night they did a quick learn of Keith Urban, and it was AWWWWWESOME! :D Thanks again boys for a fun evening...I look forward to my next hangover. Much love, the not creepy stalker fan.

No comments: