Saturday, November 17, 2012

Why hide?

After having someone anonymously post a comment on my last blog, that is obviously somebody I know, I am not thrilled. You are obviously not a friend if you can't even come out and say something honestly, without hiding behind "Anonymous". I honestly don't think I would be this pissed if you had just come out and ask me instead of going about it the way you did. This way makes it sound like you're afraid of offending me or something. Well, this way of going about it did offend me. I feel like I was being accused...of something. And it's not just me that took it that way. If you you were any sort of a friend, you would have offered a helping hand instead of criticizing my general public ethic. Instead of acting like I'm intentionally spreading Tuberculosis...read my blog
and see that I've been busting my ass to get things under control. Now that I've defended myself, I leave you with this:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I didnt know you could be anonymous...lol