Friday, March 09, 2012

To Whom It May Concern.

You suck. It would be one thing if you just sucked as a human being, but you also suck as a parent. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but at least I try. I wake up in the morning (even though I'd rather still be sleeping) with my children and put on my mommy britches and take care of business. This happens in the morning. Without my mother having to wake me up every single day. You on the other hand, cannot be bothered to even get your child up and off to school in the morning without your mother screaming and hollering at you to get out of bed and take care of business. You stay in bed until you are tired of being bitched at to get up. You don't take care of your child. Our parents are the ones who take care of her. THEY are more like her parents. They are more concerned about her well being. You only care about you. I love that little girl and I want more for her. Why do you think I take her whenever I can to go places and do things? Taking a child to the zoo twice a year is not enough...it doesn't make you world's best parent. You need to really spend time with them DAILY and not be so selfish. You should be taking care of your child instead of worrying about which "Boo" you're going to hook up with that night or where you're going to go out drinking. I'm all for having time away and time to yourself...but when "you" time is all the time and your child is abandoned by you, there is a problem. Technically, you are a "single mom", but really, no you're not. You have people there to take care of your shit for you every second of the day. As for my children "destroying your things", I'm sorry for the things that have been ruined. I am sorry that you can't be an adult and put your things away. When my children are over and their cousin wants to play in her room or something, naturally they want to play too. They are children...they get into things that are interesting to them. They want to pet the hamster. They also do what their cousin eggs them on to do. But when you are gone out and about and not being a responsible parent or sleeping in the bed that's a foot away from what is taking place at 1:00 in the afternoon, then you can't be pissed that things aren't being taken care of. When I'm making dinner for 10 people, I check on the kids, but I can't watch them all the time. I can't police everything...but at least I was there to take care of business. I'm sorry that my 2 year old ruined your origami box lid (but remember how you're obsessed and will spend hours at a time at it instead of with your child, I'm sure you can make another one). I'm sorry that the kids got into your fish food (yet another obsession for you to put in front of your child) and into your make up (all your daughter's doing), then maybe you should open your damn eyes and look right next to your bed. You lazy mother. Like I said, I'm not perfect, but I do try. I do what I can to make my children's lives better and teach them to be productive members of society. And seriously, you made me laugh...I need to teach my children respect?!?!? My children are good kids, and if they aren't using their manners, I take action. You do nothing but teach your child how to treat other people like garbage. She has attacked my children and others and her own grandmother!! It's not just her other aunt that is teaching her these horrific actions and trashy words, you are. You are supposed to want more for your child. You are raising her NOT to respect her elders or anyone else around her. Take responsibility as a parent. Show her how a real woman acts. Grow the fuck up and be an adult. Get a job instead of defrauding the government and pretend like you're trying to find a job. Learn what it's like to have to be self sufficient. Get out of your parent's house...you are sucking the life right out of them. They deserve more out of life than just picking up the pieces of your crap that you leave in your wake. I'm sick of seeing things going the way they are. I'm sick of watching you ruin lives around you without an ounce of remorse. Grow up.

No comments: