Friday, February 03, 2012

I am what I am and I ain't nothin' more.



I will not apologize for being who I am. I will not change because I'm not what you or others want out of me. I will not be a chameleon and be a different person around different people. What you see is what you get...good and bad, it's all there is...it's who I am.

I am loud when I drink, quiet when I am upset. Sometimes I laugh too hard at things that aren't funny. I tend to have a politically incorrect sense of humor. I say things that are inappropriate. I go to bed early on the weekends. I believe in ghosts and get scared shitless when I watch scary movies. I have children that come first in my life. I have a husband that I love uber mucho, so I will cook him eggs and bacon when I made a dinner I know he won't like. I bitch about things when I get mad. I bitch about how much being a SAHM can suck sometimes because my kids make me mad sometimes.I have kitchen envy. I am not perfect, but to myself, I am good enough. I have issues. Sometimes, I need help. I keep my emotions bottled up and bite my tongue when I think things that might hurt someone's feelings...but when I feel attacked, I dish it back. I will not back down if you disagree with my opinion. I appreciate gender roles. I am fat. I wear low cut shirts that show off my cleavage. Sometimes I will ignore my children and read a book for an hour while they watch tv. I hate all things 80's and wish I looked like a hot vintage 50's mommy. I hate cleaning and my house is a mess. When I get sick, I whine a lot.




Don't cut me down or try to make me feel stupid. If you don't like me, the things I believe in, the things I stand for or the way I live my life, I have one thing to say to you. "TOO FUCKING BAD!!" If you don't like it, leave. If you don't respect me, don't bother me with your bologna...leave me alone. I will not bend to make you happy. If you choose not to accept me for who I am, then don't let the middle finger poke you in the eye on your way out.

No comments: