Friday, September 24, 2010

Finding my motivation.


I've made some pretty intense personal goals for myself recently, and I'm hell bent on seeing them through. So far I've made some baby steps...but they're fairly significant for me. Now I just need to take the focus I've put into that, and stretch it out to be a teenager step lol. I'm confident that if I have faith in myself, I will achieve my goals. Go me! :)

Today Eoghan and I made some pretties. I got $4 of stuff from the dollar store and put this wreath together...and Eoghan helped m
e make the plaque. We're very proud of our creations. My kitchen is loving them too. Since my theme is apples and farm animals(chickens mainly) and I love the Fall colors, it fits so well. I'm looking forward to making more fun stuff like this for other areas of my home. It's nice to do something creative. :)


No comments: