Thursday, October 03, 2013

Thursday Weigh In!

In one of the weight loss support groups that I'm in we do weigh ins every Thursday. So, every Thursday I'm going to update here with my newest stats! :)

My highest weight was 280...that's when I decided to have the surgery.

Day of surgery, I was 270.


Today, 17 days after surgery, I weigh 252.8!!!



On top of the 27.2 pounds I am down, I have lost a little over 8 inches over my body. I'm seeing the difference in the mirror. My clothes are fitting different/better. I'm shrinking!! :)


Today I had my 2 week post op meeting with my surgeon and he okayed me to move onto soft foods. Whew! Thank goodness. Pureed foods look like dog poop. For dinner the hubby grilled me some chicken breast tenderloins and I ate seriously 3 bites and I was too full. It's crazy! During my liquids weeks I couldn't imagine feeling full. Now I get it. I also now understand what it's like to eat a bite too much and have to puke! It's really working!

 
Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. :)

No comments: