Thursday, September 19, 2013

*whew*

 
Well, surgery was a success...I made it through surgery and recovery and home. I went into the hospital at 270 pounds, gained 6 in recovery (iv fluids) and this morning weighed in at 267. Going in the right direction! I'm still getting used to everything and I'm still exhausted and I probably will be for a while. It doesn't take much to tucker me out. I'm so excited for the next several months. Being able to eat and exercise and be healthy normal.

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes!!
Jim, thanks for taking care of me...seriously, best husband ever.
Mom, thanks for the midnight ER rescue (again lol) and for staying up until almost 4 in the morning and not bitching at me.
Abby, Thanks for coming to visit me! Sorry I was so tired!!

No comments: