Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The day from hell.

Remember last night when I tried to psych myself up that I could handle a sick kid? Yeah, more like psyched out. This day was doomed from the start lol. Just because I want to bitch it out, I'm going to share with you the crap that has happened today. *Fiona has a sleep terror first thing this morning, but goes back to bed. *Upon waking, she wants to watch "SpongeBob" but has to take some medicine before she can. We fought for 30 minutes until she caved and took the medicine. *I ask if she wants a popsicle, she says "Yes". What color? "Purple." So I grab a purple popsicle. She opens it and screams that it's brown. It's not brown, it's fucking purple. Fit continues for 10 minutes.
*She finds a mini bottle of root beer that was frozen in the car yesterday and I brought it in over night to thaw. I open it and it starts fizzing all over the place and won't stop. I grab a cup and pour the pop into it and Fiona starts freaking out because she wants it in the bottle. OMG. So I get a funnel and pour the pop back into the bottle, but now the ice is settled at the top and she can't get any pop out. I tell her to tip it up further to get the pop out...so she pours it on the floor. *A few minutes later, she has a different cup and she pours her pop into the cup...then decides she wants it back in the bottle...so she pours the cup into the bottle...except not in the bottle...it's all over the fucking floor and shoes. This is the moment I start to cry. *Later, I give Fi a hard boiled egg. She eats the white part and when I look over, she's throwing the yolk onto the floor. As I'm telling her to pick it up, SHE STEPS ON IT! WTF?!?!? By this point she's pissed at me for making her pick up her messes and calls me a "Meany". *My sister arrives to watch the little monster so I can go to the grocery store and get a few minutes of quiet. I do my shopping and as I'm on the road home, I realize I forgot an ingredient for dinner. *I get home with the groceries and as I'm bringing them in, a handle rips off the bag sending it crashing to the ground and spilling groceries all over the ground. *I get in and find out Fiona has been calling Abby "Bonnie" all day...which was hilarious. :) *Fiona wants some juice, so I pour her a small glass...she does the "look at your watch with a glass of juice in your hand and spill said juice all over the fucking floor.
That's been my day so far....it's only 3:35 and there are several hours left to go. I am glad there's no wine in the house...today is the day I would have a mid day glass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you