Saturday, February 02, 2013

Thanks for nothing.

You can ask for help and receive none only so many times before you give up on people. I've asked and begged for help the past couple weeks and I can count on one hand how many people have been there for us. Next time anybody needs help, don't you dare ask me. I've been losing my fucking mind. I'm at the point now where I feel broken. Simple shit, like helping me move some boxes or watching the kids for an hour or even just asking how I'm doing and letting me bitch about how much things suck right now...that's what I needed. No, that's too much to ask. I guess by being so strong for so long, this is what I get. Time for me to do some soul searching and cut the losers and users out of my life. If I don't return your calls or texts and suddenly you can't find me on fb, it's safe to assume you're one of the many. Snip, snip mother fucker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your so strong <3 you