Saturday, December 01, 2012

Craft Night!!

Yesterday, my gal pal and I decided to have a craft day to get some Christmas gifts made. After hitting a couple stores, we brought our loot back to get started. We worked for about 3 hours before I had my fill of trying to get stuff done with kids running amuck. Dinner and bed for the kids and I was back to get my rear in gear.
It's amazing how much of a mess two girls can make lol. We even had power tools!!
I ended up getting 8 Christmas gifts finished and started 3 more. We sat and did crafts for SEVEN HOURS. OMG! Today I feel like I got hit by a bus. My shoulders and neck hurt from concentrating so hard on my projects...my brain hurts from thinking so much...lol. I'm super excited for the next craft night though. So many things I want to make and try out. I'm no Martha Stewart, but I've got skills. :)

No comments: