Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cancer.

I decided this weekend to get some new ink. Okay, so really, I was jealous that Jim went to California, so I wanted to do something awesome too. I went to B Cool tattoo shop to get it done. I've driven past it hundreds of times in the past four years and always thought it looked pretty "hole in the wall, probably pretty ghetto"ish. I was pleasantly surprised. Unlike Rose of No Man's Land tattoo that I went to several months ago, the folks at B Cool greeted us immediately and were VERY reasonable in their prices. I met the guy that was going to do my tat and got to work.
I decided to go with my Cancer Zodiac sign, as it is very much "me". I am very happy with how it turned out.
While I was getting my tat done, we were discussing my horseshoe tattoo and how disappointed I was with how it turned out. He said for $20 more, he'd fix it. SNAP! So he went to town on that...and WOW...it turned out great. Check out the before and after:
I left completely satisfied and will definitely be back for more. I'm looking forward to working with Mr. Dutch to create some new masterpieces.

No comments: